Who is the number 1 influencer in the world?
1. Cristiano Ronaldo – @cristiano.
What is a good influencer engagement rate?
Generally, you want to see an engagement rate of 2-3% on influencers’ posts. A ratio of 4-6% is excellent, while posts in the high tens and twenties are considered “viral.”
Which type of influencers is most likely to generate high engagement rates on Instagram?
Overall, Type B influencers garnered the highest Engagement Rate amongst the five influencer types. This is similar to the likes of Australian influencers with Type B being the most engaging while in Southeast Asian markets (Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore), Type C influencers garnered the highest Engagement Rate.
Who is the youngest Instagram influencer?
Samnit Singh Stands to Be the Youngest Instagram Fitness Influencer.
Who are the top 5 influencers?
Without further ado, here’s our ranking of the top 10 Instagram influencers!
- whinderssonnunes. 52.7M followers. …
- hudabeauty. 46.8M followers. …
- Lele Pons. 44M followers. …
- nusr_et. 35.6M followers. …
- Dan Bilzerian. 32.4M followers. …
- Amanda Cerny. 24.8M followers. …
- Zach King. 24.3M followers. …
- Chiara Ferragni. 23.9M followers.
Ronaldo comes out top on the highest paid Instagram influencer list, making $1.6 million per sponsored post.
Who is a mega influencer?
A mega influencer has 1 million and above followers or subscribers on their social media platforms. The majority of these people are A-list celebrities, who have gained fame for their talent both on social media and in real life.
How much do IG influencers make?
One influencer made an average of $5,000 per month last year through affiliate links alone. Insider has spoken with more than a dozen Instagram influencers about how much money they charge brands for sponsored content and how else they make a living using the app.
Are micro influencers more effective?
According to Social Bakers, micro-influencers “boast up to a 60% increased engagement rate compared to macro-influencers.” Micro-influencers also have over a 20% higher conversion rate that can help brands boost their e-commerce sales.
What are influencer tiers?
Influencer marketing tiers are:
- Nano influencers have between 1,000 and 10,000 followers.
- Micro influencers have between 10,000 and 50,000 followers.
- Mid-tier influencers have between 50,000 and 500,000 followers.
- Premium/Macro influencers have between 500,000 and 1,000,000 followers.