How do you congratulate someone on their engagement?
- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple. …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom! …
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
- Congratulations on finding each other.
How do you congratulate your best friend?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Should you get your friend an engagement gift?
Engagement gifts are not required, but it’s a nice gesture for guests to bring a gift to an engagement party or send something sweet to the happy couple when they announce their news.
How do you write a short congratulations message?
Congratulations Messages & Wishes
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
Is it correct to say a big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.