How do you say best wishes for a wedding?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
Do you say Congrats to newlyweds?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
What is the best comment for couple?
For A Couple’s Vacation Snaps:
- “You two were mermaid for each other.”
- “I love seaing you two together.”
- “You two are a romance novel and travel pamphlet all rolled into one.”
- “Oh, the places you two will go and take the cutest pics at.”
- “I love that you’ve found your perfect travel partner.”
How do you write a short congratulations message?
Congratulations Messages & Wishes
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
How do you say congratulations?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What advice do you give to newlyweds?
8 Tips to Help You Thrive in Your First Year of Marriage
- Make your house a home. …
- Don’t forget romance. …
- Go easy on yourselves. …
- Give yourself permission to lean on your partner. …
- Say thank you. …
- Take care of yourself. …
- Keep having adventures. …
- Realize that equality won’t mean a fifty-fifty split all the time.
Is congratulations a wish or greeting?
The word congratulate is linked to the Latin word congratulari, meaning “wish joy.” When you congratulate someone, you wish him or her joy, usually to celebrate an accomplishment or good fortune.