Can I stay in Thailand if I marry a Thai girl?
This is a long term Thai visa issued to a foreign national who is married to a Thai and meets the other requirements of the immigration bureau. The Thai marriage visa holder is entitled permission to stay for a full year in Thailand without the need to exit the country.
How do I marry a Thai woman in Thailand?
Requirements for Thai Nationals:
- Identification Cards of both parties.
- The House Registration Certificates of both parties.
- Person filing has previously registered marriage – If divorced, proof of divorce must be shown; in the event of spousal death (the applicant is a widow or widower) proof must accompany application.
What happens if my Thai wife dies?
A foreigner being married to a Thai spouse shall be granted a Marriage visa provided that requirements are met. The visa would allow him to stay in Thailand for a year and visa renewals can be done inside Thailand. In case of Thai spousal death, a marriage visa can no longer be renewed under this circumstance.
Do Thai wear wedding rings?
In Thai culture, you do not have to give an engagement ring per se, but you are expected to give a 24 carat gold jewellery to your bride. … At the close of the ceremony, you and your Thai bride will be considered engaged to be married.
Is Thai visa free for Indian?
Yes, there is a visa on arrival in Thailand for Indian citizens, but it is given only if they meet the following requirements: The visit is strictly for tourism purposes. The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days.
Is Thailand cheaper than India?
India is 46.7% cheaper than Thailand.
How can a Indian get Thai citizenship?
Thai Citizenship Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have lived in Thailand as a Permanent Resident for at least five years. …
- You must have a clean criminal record and no history of trouble with the police.
- You must be employed in Thailand.
- You must be able to speak and write Thai.